To build world class skilling eco-system, which will roll out thousands of skilled professionals & Entrepreneurs, who would carry the torch of India’s economic growth and transform India in to a Global Skills Hub.
"Fairness" To be fair and decent.
"Innovation" To be active and innovative.
"Harmony" To respect each other and cooperate.
DKSDC Management Philosophy
In accordance with the spirits grounded in the organization Creed of "Fairness, Innovation, and Harmony", DKSDC is proudly committed to contribution for the social and economic development through quality skilling by conducting fair and upright world class educational activities.
As a reputed organization in skill development arena, DKSDC will actively pursue its activities through the exercise of fair and legal framework. As an organization, DKSDC will also continue to play its part in the societal growth, while always striving to enrich the society within which it operates. In order to achieve all the elements of the aforementioned goal, DKSDC is committed to the following six basic principles of operations.
1. Conduct Fair and Open Education Activities
Obey the law and be guided by fairness in all aspects of training value chain.
- Maintain sound relationships with government officials, affiliation bodies and any such organization, which it interacts with.
- Resolutely oppose and avoid any illegal or improper organizational relationships and practices.
2. Develop a Well Connected Organization
Respect cultural diversity of India and seek to enhance regional prosperity through DKSDC’s skilling activities.
- Contribute to regional economic goals by fostering associations with right organizations, with ethical management style.
3. Create New Value through Responsive Vision
- Be responsive to the dynamics of skilling eco-system, but also take the initiative of bringing new ideas in the ecosystem, which will ultimately benefit society.
- Discontinue outdated ideas and structures; Explore new possibilities.
4. Respect and Encourage Individuality and Originality
Respect the individuality of each person and maintain work environment in which originality can flourish.
- Create an environment for individuals to set goals that require self-administration or independent, creative action.
5. Promote Good Governance
- Maintain a high level of management transparency or openness for information- sharing in organization relations with stakeholders and society.
- Respect proposals for enhanced management accountability from stakeholders and society
6. Safeguard Ecological and Cultural Diversity
- Recognize our responsibility as a reputed educational institute and engage in activities which are beneficial to that society
- Recognize our responsibility towards preservation of our earth and its resources for future generations.