Career Paths for Software Development
According to IBM Research: “Software development refers to a set of computer science activities dedicated to the process of creating, designing, deploying and supporting software.” Programming software to give programmers tools such as text editors, compilers, linkers, debuggers and other tools to create code.
Software developers typically do the following:
- Analyze users' needs and then design, test, and develop software to meet those needs.
- Recommend software upgrades for customers' existing programs and systems.
- Design each piece of an application or system and plan how the pieces will work together.
Branches of software development
- Software engineering.
- Computer programming.
- Video game development.
- Web development.
- Web application development.
- Mobile application development.
Employment of software developers is projected to grow 21 percent from 2018 to 2028, much faster than the average for all occupations. The main reason for the growth in both applications developers and systems developers is a large increase in the demand for computer software.
We at KCES DKSDC, COEM, Jalgaon, provide ON-JOB-TRAINING in the reputed IT Industries on the various Job Roles which are highly demanded in IT Industry are –
- Data Associate
- Python Developer
- Java Developer
- Cloud Engineer
- Software Testing Engineer
- AI -Machine Learning Engineer
Alternative Software Developer Career Options
- Computer systems operations manager.
- Technical writing.
- Project or program management.
- Software architect.
- Software testing or quality assurance.
- Customer relations for a technology company.
- Sales or marketing.
The ON-JOB-TRAINING for students of Software Development courses are conducted on following Job Roles –
- Infrastructure Engineer
- Test Engineer
- Junior Data Associate
- QA Engineer
- Network Security
- Hardware Engineer